Cyber Business Development ManagerApply Requisition ID 100710BR Date updated 07/28/2017
The Cyber Business Development Manager (BDM) will identify Cyber opportunities to provide integrated Cyber support/solutions across the DoD/International customer set. The BDM will focus on mission resiliency capabilities intended to defend weapon systems (aircraft, unmanned vehicles, weapons, sensors, etc.) and directly corresponding support systems (data link, mission planning, maintenance, logistic, etc.). The Cyber BDM will be responsible for identifying, developing, and winning new Cyber business. The USAF Cyber BDM is responsible for annual competitive bookings in excess of $200M. The Cyber BDM is responsible for market analysis, strategy development, managing the execution of the strategy, and meeting business objectives. The Cyber BD Manager oversees teaming decisions, pricing and win strategies. The position requires a close working relationship with BD and Program Area counterparts within Platform Systems.
The Cyber BDM reports to the Platform Systems Business Development Executive to achieve growth and profit objectives.
Secret Clearance required -- Top Secret SCI Clearance desired.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in strategic planning and business development
- Current experience working in the Cyber business area -- comprehensive understanding of the DoD Cyber challenges
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and needs toward developing discriminating mission system solutions that address current or emerging problems, near-term requirements and emerging future requirements.
- Ability to work at all Levels of Customer Organizations – PEOs to Program Managers. Able to synthesize customer contacts into action.
- Working knowledge of the DoD acquisition processes
- Experience Developing Growth Campaigns/Strategies
- Ability to identify and Mature Opportunities which Align with the Approved Strategy
- Experience building and managing customer relationships to seek out and identify new business opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Secret Clearance Required, TS/SCI Desired
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through complex information and focus the organization on the critical top priorities
- Collaboration across the Company to fully leverage capability of business and support functions
- Integrate regulatory, customer, political and market information into effective business strategies and plans
Bachelor’s degree or 8 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
IN - Indianapolis
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Women In Defense National Conference
Time: 8:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Washington Marriott Wardman Park 2660 Woodley Road NW Washington, District of Columbia 20008 Type: Networking Event
Raytheon El Segundo Cleared Open House
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: Hampton Inn & Suites 888 N. Sepulveda El Segundo, California 90245 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
Raytheon Supply Chain Career Invitational
Time: 11:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Hampton Inn & Suites 888 N Sepulveda Blvd El Segundo, California 90245 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
Denver Workforce Services Federal, State and County Government Job Fair
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 4:00 pm MT Address: Mile High Station 2027 Old West Colfax Avenue Denver, Colorado 80204 Type: Professional Career Fair
MOAA Military and Veteran Virtual Career Fair
Time: 1:00 pm ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Sea Service Leadership Association’s Joint Women's Joint Women's Leadership Symposium
Time: 8:00 am ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: San Diego Convention Center 111 W Harbor Drive San Diego, California 92101 Type: Professional Career Fair