Sr Project Integrator
Herndon, Virginia, McLean, Virginia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
The Senior Project Integrator will track Project Progress in Customer’s PMTool
• Perform PMF programmatic for the project (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc.)
• Track project schedule in both MS Project and PMTool
• Perform technical writing on project documentation
• Version control draft and baseline documentation
• Track Team/Project Action Items
• Project Purchasing Documentation and Research
• Develop project schedules, timelines (adherence to PMP)
• Develop and present briefings
• Produce Project status reports
• Leverage experience across the Center, Group, and external offices.
• Create/update project documentation to include PMP deliverables
• Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
• Experience managing technical/IT projects
• Strong understanding of Customer field environment.
• Ability to work/coordinate with internal/external Customers/Vendors to gather requirements, develop plans and execute to budgets/timelines as required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
• Experience with Customer’s Project Management Framework.
• Incorporates/Implements changes to schedule
• Working knowledge of Customer’s official message system
• Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies and processes
• Project Organization/tracking
• Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
• Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
• Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
• Highly mission oriented
• Previous Overseas Travel
• Experience managing projects for the Customer, working through control gates, technical review boards, Customer acceptance.
PMP and ITIL Foundations Certification is highly desirable
Potential for up to 10% CONUS travel, as required.
Potential for up to 10% CONUS travel, as required.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).