Senior SchedulerApply Requisition ID 128506BR Date updated 12/03/2018
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Perth (Henderson and HMAS Stirling)
Raytheon Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Scheduler to join our team in WA. The Senior Scheduler will work within the Collins Program with key responsibilities to develop integrated Combat System schedules, associated management reports and analysis for sustainment of the Collins Class Submarines. The Scheduler will work specifically within the Collins PMO team which includes schedulers and EVM specialists.
- Develop and maintain Combat Systems schedules for the Collins Class Submarine.
- Ensure regular status inputs are provided by all stakeholders.
- Analyse and assess project schedules including critical path, resourcing and schedule conflicts.
- Provide schedule progress reports to Control Account Managers and Program Management to ensure progress is maintained and corrective actions are instigated where variations are detected
- Provision of monthly reporting support to the PMO team.
- Degree in Project Management, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in complex program schedule implementation, including planning, scheduling program execution, reporting and control.
- Leading program teams in establishment of program plans.
- High level of competency in use of Microsoft Project Server.
- Must be able to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Veteran ONLY Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Veterans Northeast Outreach Center 10 REED Street HAVERHILL, Massachusetts Type: Professional Career Fair
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2019
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Type: Diversity Conference Career FairsRegister
GEOINT Community Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Waterford at Fair Oaks 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, Virginia 22033 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Hood SFL-TAP Mega Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood on Fort Hood 5764 24th Street Fort Hood, Texas Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair