Senior Materials ManagerApply Requisition ID 145635BR Date updated 08/09/2019
- New position within an established supply chain team
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution
- Tailored career & development opportunities
This is a unique opportunity to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of our existing supply chain capability. Working across teams you will develop, manage and execute the materials management strategy to support the program and business needs. This role includes development and execution of specific plans to efficiently deliver on complex operational requirements.
- Working with the key stakeholders:
- Identify their supply needs including unique requirements,
- Develop sourcing strategies that deliver risk-managed outcomes and cost efficiency,
- Perform supply chain due diligence risk identification and management
- Ensure delivery of the supply in accordance with program schedule / ‘production’ requirements.
- Leverage our supplier knowledge base to identify optimum sourcing strategies
- Support industry engagement and relationship management
- Lead requirements forecasting and implementation of efficiency improvements and proactively manage supplier performance.
- A proven ability to make significant improvements to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of the supply chain function.
- Minimum of 10 years prior relevant experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience developing a skilled workforce, creating a shared vision, and recognise team and individuals contributions.
- Ability to lead personnel and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams in multiple geographic locations.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.