Senior Electrical EngineerApply Requisition ID 145914BR Date updated 09/26/2019
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology
- Be part of an exciting project to support our Australian Defence Force Submarine capability
- Great team environment with enjoy free on-site parking at Stirling & Henderson, WA.
Reporting to the Technical Director and working in a friendly team you will be enrolled in our nationwide Engineering network. Your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers; providing you with the opportunity to work across the Collins Class Submarine program alongside experienced technicians and Systems Engineers.
- Prepare, review, release and maintain engineering and contractual documentation associated with assigned engineering tasks; as well as providing assistance to your colleagues in software and integration teams to resolve technical issues;
- Plan, schedule and monitor engineering tasks to support the overall project plan; ensuring assigned electrical systems are developed and implemented to Raytheon standards and procedures.
- Participate in major reviews throughout the Collins Submarines systems lifecycle, as well as, participating in peer reviews.
- Demonstrate Raytheon Values, as you confidently manage stakeholder expectations to safely deliver project outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders; securing Raytheon’s reputation as a trusted partner in delivering mission support solutions to the Royal Australian Navy Submarine Force.
- Tertiary Qualifications in the Engineering discipline, with the primary focus of Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical design and design changes; coupled with broad experience in electrical engineering practice and experience in product configuration and control.
- Familiarity with AS3000 Wiring Rules and with electrical and data interface standards and protocols, including: RS232, RS422, USB and Ethernet.
- Experience in Military Standard electrical component/subsystem selection and procurement.
- Experience in effectively representing engineering professional services to both internal and external customers
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 145914
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world. We are the leading systems integrator for the Collins Class Submarines, we provide mission support and solutions to protect, secure and defend our nation.
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.