PP&C Team LeadApply Requisition ID 140199BR Date updated 06/10/2019
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Career progression available
- Multiple locations available – Perth, Adelaide & Canberra
As the PP&C Team Lead you will work within the Collins Program with key responsibilities to develop the Earned Value Management System, develop integrated Combat System schedules and associated management reports and analysis for sustainment of the Collins Class Submarines.
- Develop and maintain the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) for Collins Class Submarine
- Develop and integrate baseline schedules into the EVMS
- Control changes to the project Performance Measurement Baseline
- Analyse and assess project cost and schedule variances
- Provide Earned Value reports to Control Account Managers and Program Management to ensure progress is maintained to the plan and corrective actions are instigated where variations are detected
- Degree in Project Management, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Ideally 6 years' experience in complex program schedule implementation including EVM, planning, scheduling program execution, reporting and control
- High level skills and experience in Cobra (EVM tool)
- Extensive experience with planning and scheduling tools including OPP and Microsoft Project Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail and an ability to facilitate a decision making process
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.