Inventory SpecialistApply Requisition ID 146660BR Date updated 08/26/2019
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role as a specialist across inventory and logistics;
- Great team environment and free on-site parking with offices based in Henderson, WA.
As an Inventory Specialist you will move into a new and exciting career opportunity, focused on supporting the inventory and logistics needs for our engineering, maintenance and operational personnel. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, you will be supported by an experienced Inventory Team Leader and work proactively across inventory management, procurement and warehousing to ensure we successfully execute and strive to continuously improve in the drive for greater efficiency in logistical support.
- Supply transaction processing, planning and analysis for warehousing, freight/distribution applications and inventory management.
- Meet customer requirements for both internal (Raytheon functional teams) and external RAN Submarine Force.
- Comfortable with technology and systems, you will work to maintain data integrity of our inventory management systems and logistics databases in support of Collins Program requirements.
- Working with procurement teams to source and procure required spares and other inventory for contract requirements.
- Administration and management of warehousing and stores including receipting, dispatching, supply holdings, stock control, packaging, transport, as well as meet financial, stock-take and audit standards and QA requirements.
- A minimum of 2-years related experience with Certificate or Diploma level qualifications in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Defence Force logistics environment would be advantageous.
- A proven background of success in supporting customer requirements to meet time critical project deadlines.
- This position will require availability to travel to other sites when required, including HMAS Stirling (Rockingham).
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance.
When you join Raytheon Australia you are joining a recognised leader and trusted partner in the global defence industry. As the leading systems integrator for our Collins Class Submarines, we provide mission support and solutions to protect, secure and defend our nation - helping to make the world a safer place.
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.