Financial AnalystApply Requisition ID 138300BR Date updated 05/17/2019
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Role based in Henderson, WA
In this role you will provide financial management and oversight to assigned programs, encompassing establishment, monitoring and reporting as well as working on pricing of minor change proposals, and monthly reporting. This is a varied role with scope for career advancement and opportunity.
- Set up of new projects on Financial Systems
- Monitor program financial performance and timely and accurate sales and cash forecasting
- Management of foreign currency issues in projects and maintain reconciliation of Contract Values for all programs
- Calculate price variation for each contract
- Managing the development of Estimates at Completion (EAC’s) and Program Management Reviews (PMR’s).
- Tertiary qualification in Business / Accounting
- Demonstrated understanding of financial accounting, government accounting, and analytical & estimating techniques
- Experience in transforming complex data into concise and key information for leadership decision-making
- Construction / Engineering / Defence Industry background in job costing/project control environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.