Engineering OfficerApply Requisition ID 156428BR Date updated 02/03/2020
- Build a rewarding career with a global leader; delivering cutting-edge defence technology
- Join a talented team; applying innovative solutions to support the next generation of Australia's Submarines capability
- Enjoy a great work environment, offering employee benefits and free on-site parking. Based in Henderson (WA).
As a key member of our Combat Systems Engineering team; this position will provide you with a unique opportunity to work across the Submarines program, engaging directly with Australia's Defence Force personnel, Raytheon's capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers. Sharing knowledge and working alongside senior technical professionals and members of the engineering team in related disciplines (Systems, Electrical, Mechatronic and Software), provides an environment where your skills, knowledge and experience can grow and open to new career opportunities.
- Assist in the development of maintenance engineering and logistics support by analysing and disseminating technical data and related reports;
- Identify opportunities to improve system reliability and recommend actions to key stakeholder groups; delivering viable solutions to meet operational requirements;
- Provide subject matter expertise in formulating plans to ensure optimum sustainability;
- Manage stakeholder expectations to safely deliver project outcomes.
- Qualifications in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in an engineering discipline.
- Broad understanding of Sustainment Engineering processes and practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as experience in technical writing.
- Proven ability to communicate well with any audience; coupled with excellent written communication skills.
Join a great team in this exciting new career opportunity - Apply Now via the button below or contact us directly at email@example.com 156428BR 156428
When you join Raytheon Australia you are joining a recognised leader and trusted partner in the global defence industry. As the leading systems integrator for our Collins Class Submarines, we provide mission support and solutions to protect, secure and defend our nation.
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.