Recruitment Business Partner (Digital Business)Apply Requisition ID 133815BR Date updated 02/13/2019
Location – London/Harlow
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, this is a key role for the growth of our Digital Business which provides cyber security consultancy and advisory to defence, government and commercial customers.
As we embark in the growth of a new Consultancy business within our Cyber & Intelligence business you will ensure the delivery of the Digital business headcount plan. Working closely with key stakeholders, hiring managers and HR to ensure an appropriate recruitment strategy and plan is executed to meet the business needs.
The Recruitment Business Partner will also perform end-to-end recruitment in line with business requirements, liaising with hiring managers and HR-Business partners to fill positions in alignment with business objectives. Although there is a large degree of stakeholder management & influencing, the role will also be required to execute the initial Recruitment plan, and therefore will be required to source & qualify for senior& professional hires.
The sourcing and selection is key to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the business, employer branding and advise on sourcing channels.
Duties include, but not limited to:-
- Working closely with the business to determine recruitment needs ensure the reqs are raised in a timely manner and provide Recruitment expertise & support to business and functions in delivering the right people at the right time.
- Although an autonomous role, depending on the growth of the business additional Internal recruiters are likely to be required so there could be opportunity for team leadership.
- Communicating with HR Business partners, hiring managers, recruitment agencies and potential employees on recruitment activities.
- Definition and implementation of recruitment campaigns, including the coordination of internal and external adverts to attract candidates
- Develop innovative solutions and campaigns to support the business needs.
- Organisation of all tasks related to recruitment, ensuring that all relevant processes around new starters is adhered to.
- Leading projects to develop the recruitment & TA capability
- Provide metrics & reports to Business and Head of Recruitment and/or HR community as required to ensure alignment.
- Drive Recruitment campaigns and associated activity, ensuring delivery whilst considering the Recruitment budget and ROI
- Ability to respond to the recruitment needs working closely with business & functions
- Communicating with HR Business partners, hiring managers, and potential employees on recruitment activities.
- With a direct to market model our primary focus is to deliver for the business, but on occasion we utilise a blended approach so the ability to liaise with agencies to ensure appropriate SLAs are met.
- Proven track record in direct to market recruitment, leading recruitment campaigns and managing the full 360 recruitment in a pro-active recruitment function, ensuring the business attracts the best talent for the business.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and ensure a clearly communicated plan is executed and tracked.
- Reviewing job descriptions & advertisements, sourcing candidates through job board database searches & Linkedin etc
- Understanding & experience of recruiting IT / Tech /Cyber Security talent acquisition.
- In-house recruitment experience is preferred and ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence at all levels and ensure the business is engaged & has recruitment delivery at its core to ensure success.
- Able to act independently in setting priorities and execute strict processes, without close supervision
- Ability to problem solve and support the business in providing 360 Recruitment solutions.
- Previous experience in a process driven environment
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of the defence, cyber or technology/software industry
- Team Leadership experience would be advantagous
- Strong reporting experience, with ability to generate slide packs to demonstrate Recruitment progress & challenges
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion and 63,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements). Flexible working arrangements may be considered depending on the role subject to line manager approval.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK proactively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Womens Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), D&I counsel, Reservist Network etc and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Harlow
United Kingdom - London