HR TUPE Specialist (Contract)Apply Requisition ID 130395BR Date updated 02/15/2019
Location - Harlow, London or other South East locations
Term: Initial 6 month contract with a possibility of extension
An opportunity has arisen within our Global Sensors Mission Area to lead on a large scale TUPE activity, from bid phase to implementation and execution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading on all people elements of TUPE activity within the UK project, initially throughout the bid phase.
- Working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program.
- Overseeing the HR components of TUPE to ensure appropriate cost analysis and HR risk management is taken into account and briefed to all the key stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that our policies and practices are compliant with TUPE and wider employment legislation.
- Management of the TUPE transfer including planning, consultation & due diligence such at the appropriate time it is required
- Demonstrate experience in managing complex employee relations cases, including redundancies, restructures, complex case management especially related to TUPE.
- Experience of managing large scale TUPE activity.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation with an up to date understanding of relevant case law and HR best practice.
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions with a track record of identifying and delivering practical and innovative HR solution.
- Outgoing employer representatives.
- External consultants
- To ensure that statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To work to the values of the organisation and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner and Senior Business Partner teams to ensure functional activity is aligned with business area priorities.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Harlow
United Kingdom - London