Email Administrator - ContractorApply Requisition ID 154959BR Date updated 01/13/2020
Function: Information Technology
Summary of Role
Raytheon UK has an opportunity for an experienced IT Contractor to fill the role of Email Administrator within the UK Information Technology function. The function is responsible for the delivery of email services to all UK based divisions to successfully enable operational business and operational delivery.
The Email Administrator is accountable for supporting the day-to-day Lotus Notes environments within Raytheon UK. Reporting to the Head of Collaboration Services, the successful candidate shall support the management, operation, improvement, maintenance and performance reporting of Email Services. They will be operationally focused and will support the optimal use of application technologies to reduce risk and maximise customer engagement, both internally and externally.
- Provide day to day support for the Email Service (Lotus Notes),
- Support the troubleshooting of all related service issues and make recommendations regarding their resolution.
- Adhere to Service quality levels, supporting diverse and complex customer service events.
- Support incident and problem resolution and change management of the service efficiently and effectively following the agreed and documented processes.
- Maintain system documentation. support procedures and rota/cover arrangements.
- Liaise with US counterparts to ensure US hosted services are executed and integrated into the UK Environments.
- Support the development and implementation of key service level agreements (SLAs).
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly checks and develop approaches to improve, streamline and automate the health status of the environment.
- Meet IS assurance, governance and policies to ensure we operate with confidence, through effective maintenance of secure and stable IT platforms for the business, adherence to company security, accreditation and audit requirements.
- Ensure backup schedules & data retention and period maintenance are aligned.
- Support effective Asset Management and license compliance and system vulnerability management as required.
- Adhere to all the relevant and applicable policies and procedures in the department.
- Experience of SharePoint technologies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of virtualized server architecture (MS Windows OS 2008/2012/etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile email technologies (iPhone, Mobile Iron)
- Knowledge and experience of project and service delivery disciplines and project lifecycle experience, user support & training experience.
- Experience of delivering high demand technical services in a complex matrix structure.
- Preferably degree level education although significant experience and track record with tertiary qualifications is acceptable.
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Harlow