Supply Chain SpecialistApply Requisition ID 134344BR Date updated 03/05/2019
Req ID: 134344BR
Summary of Role
Raytheon UK are seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to lead the day-to-day activities for two major Subcontracts. The Supply Chain Specialist will support all bid activity into the execution of the project and work under consultative direction to support the bidding / management activities, as well as interfacing internally and externally at a senior level.
- Prepares NDA’s, Contract / Subcontract management strategies and relationship management plans
- Develops innovative supply chain solutions in support of proposals
- Negotiates NDA’s / Subcontract Agreements and manages non routine issues through senior functional management
- Identifies and manages risk and opportunity, working collaboratively with internal customers, subcontractors and other project team members
- Administration of complex due diligence activity
- Responsible for Subcontractor compliance and performance
- Responsible for acceptance, receipt, delivery and invoicing of goods and services
- Maintenance of records
- Functional representative at supplier and internal reviews including Gates, MRBs and EACs
- Produces briefing materials for senior management reviews
- Participates in cross-functional improvement activity
- Supports relationship management initiatives
- CIPS qualified or studying towards CIPS
- Supply Chain Project Management skills (e.g Risk Management / Programme Governance / Metrics)
- Experience of programme financial management controls
- Experience of negotiating and changing multiple types of non-standard agreement including the flow down of requirements and the use of Statements of Work
- Experience working with and in depth knowledge of UK MoD contracting processes and agreement types
- Strong record of problem solving
- Experience of supplier evaluation and selection
- Experience of Subcontractor relationship management
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current holder of or eligibility to obtain MoD SC level clearance
- Experience of collaborative working in ISO440001 environment
- Experience of dispute resolution
- Knowledge of Teaming Agreements
- Experience of working with international suppliers
- Good working knowledge of ITAR / import/export legislation
- Working knowledge of SAP
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37 hour working week with an early finish Friday. Flexible working arrangements may be considered depending on the role and subject to line manager approval.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow and Glenrothes sites with free snacks and drinks (hot and cold) available at others
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), D&I counsel and Reservist Network which all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate in.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Harlow