University Programs: Program Cost Schedule Analyst IApply Requisition ID 141964BR Date updated 06/07/2019
***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at www.raytheon.com/careers and apply!***
As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. The selected candidate will be required to secure these accesses. Not being able to secure the Interim Secret Security Clearance needed for this position may result in an offer of employment being rescinded.
This position will require working on a program team in direct support of Program Business Management requirements. The candidate must be able to work in a fast pace environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements. The ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations will be critical to performing successfully in the position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Align with Program Management, Contracts, and Integrated Product Team’s to prepare budgets and baseline new programs in accordance with Raytheon policies
- Prepare accurate bookings, sales, material, staffing and profit forecasts
- Generation of weekly/monthly labor and material financial reports
- Prepare, analyze and review EACs with appropriate management levels
- Proposal cost and price estimating
- Prepare Gate 5 Budgets, baselines and monitor progress and report variances
- Support contracts by providing information for customer inquiries such as program actuals or expenditure profiles
- Participate in the control of costs and schedules on contracts.
- Candidate must be willing to communicate and ask questions and work with other functional organizations to accomplish team objectives
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Strong written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information
- Knowledge of key financial systems and tools (e.g.,Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and able to manage a wide range of work assignments
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision as well as part of a team, accountability and self-driven
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse and PRISM
- Experience with Business Planning Systems
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to work through problems with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
Required Education (including major): Must have a BS / BA with a major in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, or other related field by Summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.141964
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - Goleta
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Santa Barbara - The American Riviera
Our location in Goleta, Santa Barbara offers a broad range of roles – all of which provide ample opportunity to pioneer new technology. Santa Barbara is also known as the American Riviera. See what that city has to offer. Learn More
A safer world starts with smart thinking
As a global enterprise, Raytheon’s professional functions touch all areas of the company and all corners of the world. Each of our businesses has its own professional staff at its specific locations, while a corporate team is in place at our headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts. Learn More
Find your fit then start standing out
Our inclusive culture is one that recognizes uniqueness, empowers each employee, values all contributions and contributors, and leverages a diverse workforce. An important component of this is our wide range of Employee Resource Groups. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf’s Edge Club 7315 Bayshore BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
Patch Barracks Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Swabian Special Events Center Patch Barracks 2502, 7056 Stuttgart, 70569 Type: Professional Career Fair
Ramstein Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Ramstein Officers' Club 302 Lincoln Boulevard Ramstein, 66877 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
National Intern Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Networking Event
Hire Our Heroes Joint Base San Antonio Networking Reception
Time: 5:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: RBFCU Admin Service Center 1 IKEA RBFCU Parkway Randy Smith Auditorium Live Oak, Texas 78233 Type: Professional Career Fair