Section Manager – Radar Warning Receive (RWR EWS)Apply Requisition ID 99489BR Date updated 07/06/2017
- Engaging with ALR-67(V)3 and ALR-69A Program Area Chief Engineers (PACEs), Lead Systems Engineers (LSEs), and Systems Engineering Integrated Product Team (SEIT) Leads to ensure systems engineering discipline, and promoting successful program execution within cost, schedule and technical milestones
- Leading ES requirements development efforts related to the operations concept, architecture, design, development, integration, validation, performance assessment, and flight test
- Frequent collaboration with multiple functions (software, hardware, systems) and the program office
- Performance predictions/analysis
- Technical presentations with internal and external customers
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in systems engineering development
- Systems engineering experience with Electronic Support and Electronic Warfare systems
- Experience with Requirements analysis & definition
- Experience with process improvement (e.g. CMMI and R6S); experience building strong relationships and effectively partnering with internal resources; customer focused.
- Prior leadership experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision making abilities
- System level architecture & modeling experience
- Mission & CONOPS analysis experience
- Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis experience
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Technical publications and/or patents
- Ability to foster new technologies and business growth
- Prior experience as an LSE, CE, or IPTL
- Familiarity with EVMS
Desired Education: Masters degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment 99489
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - Goleta
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
BYU - STEM Career Fair - Fall 2017
Time: 9:00 am MT - 3:00 pm MT Address: Wilkinson Student Center 1060 N East Campus Dr Garden Court & East Lounge Provo, Utah 84602 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
BYU - Information Session Fall 2017
Time: 6:00 pm MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Wilkinson Student Center, 2410 701 East University Parkway Room 3290, Multimedia Cabinet Provo, Utah 84602 Type: Information SessionRegister
MSU Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: MSU College of Engineering 428 S. Shaw Lane East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Campus ScreensRegister
NMSU- Next Day Campus Screens - Fall 2017
Time: 8:00 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: NMSU Careeer Services 3024 Locust Garcia Annex 224 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus ScreensRegister
University of Texas, El Paso - Career EXPO 2017
Time: 9:00 am MT - 2:00 pm MT Address: UTEP Don Haskins Center 151 Glory Road Admin Office 1.318B El Paso, Texas 79902 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
USC- Engineering Information Session (Fall 2017)
Time: 6:00 pm PT - 7:15 pm PT Address: University of Southern California 3601 Trousdale Parkway Seeley G. Mudd (SGM) 101 Los Angeles, California 90089 Type: Information SessionRegister