Prcpl Pgm Cost Sch&Ctl AnalApply Requisition ID 92947BR Date updated 02/14/2017
Raytheon Vision Systems' (RVS) vision is to be the most admired firm in the industry for discriminating focal plane array based sensor solutions. RVS has been a technology development and manufacturing leader for over 60 years and our product line includes Visible and Infrared focal plane arrays, sensor electronics including signal processing, integrated dewar assemblies and cryocoolers.
Participate in the control of costs and schedules on contracts. Emphasis will be placed on the following:
- Align with PM, Contracts and IPT’s to prepare budgets and baseline new programs in accordance with Raytheon policies
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) analysis, maintenance and reporting
- Preparation of accurate funding profiles, bookings, sales, material, staffing and profit forecasts
- Generation of weekly/monthly labor and material financial reports
- Prepare, analyze and review EACs with appropriate management levels and take appropriate action to maintain EAC
- Proposal cost and price estimating
- Support Integrated Baseline Review, Internal and Joint Surveillance Reviews as needed
- Lead, mentor, support, and train other financial analysts
- Prepare Gate 4 and Gate 5 artifacts and support program reviews
- Support contracts by providing information for customer inquiries such as program actuals or expenditure profiles
- This job will require working on a program team in direct support of Program Business Management requirements. The candidate must be willing to communicate and ask questions and work with other functional organizations to accomplish team objectives. Able to work in a fast pace environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements. Ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a professional level financial analyst role
- Strong written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information to management
- Knowledge of earned value management and Estimate at Completes (EACs)
- Must be flexible and willing to deal with a wide range of work assignments
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work through problems with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of key financial systems and tools (SAP, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders
- Working knowledge of SAP & Business Warehouse
- Fluent with Earned Value, knowledgeable of SAP EV module or MPM
- Experience with ACES and BPS
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in a Business field
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - Goleta
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
UT Arlington Job Fair Spring 2017
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Maverick Activities Center 500 W. Nedderman Drive Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Career Fair
VA Tech All Majors Connections Career Fair - Spring 2017
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Squires Student Center 290 College Ave. Squires Commonwealth Ballroom Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 Type: Campus Career Fair
Raytheon SAS Applied Signal Technology Cleared Online Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am PT - 1:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
George Mason Engineering, Science & Tech Day 1
Time: 11:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Johnson Center - Dewberry Hall 4400 University Drive Fairfax, Virginia 22030 Type: Campus Career Fair
George Mason Info Session - Spring 2017
Time: 5:00 pm ET - 6:30 pm ET Address: Johnson Center, Room A 4400 University Drive Fairfax, Virginia 22030 Type: Information Session
2017 Utah State Spring Career Fair
Time: 9:30 pm MT - 2:30 pm MT Address: Utah State University 4305 Old Main Hill Logan, Utah 84322 Type: Campus Career Fair