Procurement Specialist IIApply Requisition ID 143425BR Date updated 07/01/2019
Department -: Procurement - SCM
Reports To -: Commodity Manager
Purpose of Job -:This is primarily a tactical role supporting the commodity team in procurement activities including requests for quotations, order execution, expediting, and general supplier management including appropriate NDA, licencing, and compliance.
Main Responsibilities - :
- Order placement in line with agreed pricing strategy.
- Supplier open order book management including expediting, reschedules, invoice queries etc
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets and interacting with SAP
- To execute in compliance with company policies and procedures
- High level of computer literacy.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Performance and results driven
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Desire to learn, grow as an individual, and develop towards a career in procurement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Assertiveness and ability to cope under duress.
- Desire to succeed.
Education and Experience-:
- Ideally Degree Qualified (or equivalent)
- CIPS preferred (or willing to study towards)
- Experience within a procurement or similar function beneficial (or similar)
- Knowledge of Contract Law or Procurement Processes beneficial
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Glenrothes