Configuration Team Lead (Maternity Cover)Apply Requisition ID 146089BR Date updated 09/27/2019
Job Title: Configuration Team Lead (Maternity Cover)
Location(s): Glenrothes - Scotland
Summary of Role:
A member of the Quality team assisting with the creation and maintenance of Raytheon standard processes and procedures for Configuration and Data Management, and delivery of quality compliant products and services.
To facilitate & support the identification & implementation / flow down of required Customer, Company & Regulatory requirements.
To ensure complianceto Customer and internal requirements.
- Assist in the Population and Maintenance of company MRP system to support program requirements as required.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of program baselines (as appropriate) – Control files stored in Rshare.
- Administer Configuration and Data Management in line with RSL standard processes and practices, Customer requirements and relevant program security requirements.
- Responsible for the Change Control Board ( CCB ) in accordance with the Raytheon CCB Procedure and customer requirements as required.
- Interfacing and communication with functional areas and customers.
- Support external agency, accreditation body & customer audits.
- Issue and control of customer and internal work instructions and procedures.
- Create and Maintain various program specific spreadsheets metrics relating to CM (Configuration Management ).
- Participate in process improvements via the use of Raytheon Six Sigma.
- Participate in effective & timely closure of actions received from Audit NC's/internal and Customer 8D's.
- Ensuring integrity of products, materials and processes to satisfy business, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assist QA with Customer Buy Offs.
- Create and publish data packages required for Customer buy off – use various systems to produce files that detail build history.
- Verify data that is produced by manufacturing complies with Customer requirements.
- Provide data to support bids etc.
- Ensuring that customer contractual requirements and Quality requirements are fully understood, met and flowed down to the required level, including suppliers/sub contractors.
- Continued awareness of external standards & regulatory requirements.
·Competent use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
·Experience in creation of agenda’s / minutes and chairing meetings.
·Good communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
·Organised, can plan and prioritise workload.
·Good time management skills.
·Team Player, will provide input to discussions and initiatives.
·Ability to work to timescales and meet commitments.
· Proactive, will use own initiative to make improvements and resolve issues.
·Reliable and conscientious.
·Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.
·Flexible and ability to multi task.
- Minimum of one years’ experience within Manufacturing and / or Quality / Engineering organization.
- Knowledge of Configuration and Data management processes and procedures.
- Raytheon Six Sigma certified.
- Knowledge of ITAR, security restrictions and markings.
- Experience in leading a team / people management
- Conversant with requirements of ISO9001:2008.
- Conversant with requirements of AS9100.
- Internal Auditor or training to ISO9001/AS9100
Type Of Job
Temporary - Full Time
United Kingdom - Glenrothes