Senior Systems EngineerApply Requisition ID 148860BR Date updated 09/26/2019
- Highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- Be part of an exciting project to support Submarine Capability and the Australian Defence Force.
- Great team environment with free on-site parking located at Stirling & Henderson, WA.
Your new role will also provide you with the opportunity to share knowledge and mentor team members on Systems Engineering methodology and processes. Enabled by the support of the Technical Director you will also be enrolled in our national Systems Engineering network. Working in a friendly team to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- As the technical interface between the customer, management and the implementation team, conduct systems analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements to meet system parameters.
- Engage with System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product; consistent across all subsystems, delivering system design to meet performance requirements.
- Perform technical risk analysis as required in your work as the engineering lead to support subsystem outcomes.
- Understand the systems engineering methodology, tools and procedures required to complete the systems engineering tasks assigned.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholder; securing Raytheon’s reputation as a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers.
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline; holding as a minimum tertiary qualifications and professional development sufficient to attain recognition as CPEng or Chartered Engineering Technologist with Engineers Australia in a relevant engineering stream.
- Experience in an Engineering discipline including involvement in one or more of the following Engineering practices - Requirements Definition, Management, Analysis, Design and Verification and Validation.
- Experience in effectively representing Engineering professional services to both internal and external customers.
- Successful candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 148860
When you join Raytheon Australia you are joining a recognised leader and trusted partner in the global defence industry. As the leading systems integrator for our Collins Class Submarines, we provide mission support and solutions to protect, secure and defend our nation - helping to make the world a safer place.
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.