Project Manager (CSSF) Combat System Shore FacilityApply Requisition ID 135716BR Date updated 09/27/2019
- Rewarding and challenging leadership opportunity supporting Australia's Submarine capability.
- Grow and utilise your skills as a Project Manager and successful Team Leader;
- Based from Garden Island, WA - Collins Submarine Support Facility (CSSF)
We have a new and exciting career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team at the Collins Submarine Support Facility (CSSF). The CSSF is an integral part of the Collins Class Combat System, providing a highly dependable integration and test environment that supports both Combat System Integration and training of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force. As the CSSF Project Manager, you will be entrusted with responsibility to capture, develop, plan and execute Combat System upgrades and sustainment projects. Ensuring the delivery of both Capability Upgrade and Capability Update projects. In this vital role, you will be supported by an operations team that has been established to meet current training demands.
A successful Project Manager and Leader, you will:
- Apply your knowledge and skills to develop, plan and implement multiple complex projects that will progress concurrently to deliver program objectives.
- Deliver projects, on time, in full and to budgeted costs.
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose per engineering design and maintained to meet operational requirements for Submarine capability.
- Engage with Commonwealth representatives on a daily basis; communicating effectively to provide information and resolve queries for our customer, as you work with your team to ensure outcomes are being achieved.
- As an important member of the Collins Sustainment Program Leadership Team, you will contribute to overall objectives of the Collins Program.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Maintenance, Logistics and/or Project Management.
- Minimum of 8 years Project Management experience in a project leader or manager role.
- Understanding the commercial requirements and processes of the Australian Defence sector.
- Prior experience with planning and managing cross-program communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience managing a small and dynamic team to deliver project outcomes.
If you are looking for a great new career opportunity, click the "Apply" button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 135716
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.