Operations ManagerApply Requisition ID 138039BR Date updated 05/02/2019
- Permanent full-time leadership position
- Key role in large maritime sustainment project
- Garden Island NSW location
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the customer and DDG Systems Program Office Enterprise members as well as key partners and suppliers
- Planning, direction and control of project operations including subcontract management, risk management and budget and schedule control
- Prepare artefacts in support of program monthly management and Gate reviews
- Program performance reporting, including all sales, cost, revenue and schedule targets
- Assist in the development of the Program Plan in accordance with the Statement of Work and act as delegate to the Program Manager.
- Demonstrated competence in PMBOK competencies and ability to work in sustainment project environments of PCAT Level 2 or greater complexity
- 8 years' operations or project management experience including complex and multiple projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering, Project Management or Management discipline
- Experience with Earned Value principles and US, Australian and European export control regulations
- Understanding of Defence maritime, commercial and technology management requirements
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 138039
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.