Engineering ManagerApply Requisition ID 148667BR Date updated 10/20/2019
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role
- Great team environment and free on-site parking located at Stirling & Henderson
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to develop and execute multiple complex projects in parallel, while working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This is a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Providing process guidance, standards, technical management and engineering direction to Team Leads.
- Working with the Chief Engineer on overall standards and processes.
- Working with the Chief Architect on System Design.
- Managing Engineering Team operations, phasing and tasking in support of the project schedule.
- Participating in subcontractor systems design reviews.
- Relevant degree qualification in either Electrical/Electronics Engineering with at least 8 years experience
- Experience in the design, development, delivery and integration of complex military electronic system in defence domains
- Demonstrable experience working at a Senior Engineer level within a complex / high technical risk military systems integration program.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools (e.g. DOORS, Design tools),
- Ability to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world. W
Negative Vetting 2 - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.