Engineering ManagerApply Requisition ID 142998BR Date updated 06/24/2019
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role
- Great team environment and free on-site parking located at Stirling & Henderson
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to develop and execute multiple complex projects in parallel, while working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This is a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Providing process guidance, standards, technical management and engineering direction to Team Leads.
- Working with the Chief Engineer on overall standards and processes.
- Working with the Chief Architect on System Design.
- Managing Engineering Team operations, phasing and tasking in support of the project schedule.
- Participating in subcontractor systems design reviews.
- Relevant degree qualification in either Electrical/Electronics Engineering with at least 8 years experience
- Experience in the design, development, delivery and integration of complex military electronic system in defence domains
- Demonstrable experience working at a Senior Engineer level within a complex / high technical risk military systems integration program.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools (e.g. DOORS, Design tools),
- Ability to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1 – Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.