Combat Systems TechnicianApply Requisition ID 144749BR Date updated 07/25/2019
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Full time permanent position based at Garden Island, Sydney NSW
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
In this role you will perform fault finding and rectification activities and will likely specialise within a specific domain area such as Undersea Warfare (USW), Electronic Warfare (EW), Communications and Information Systems (CIS), Navigation Systems (NAV) and AEGIS Weapon System (AWS).
- Conduct CS planned and corrective maintenance in accordance with approved procedures and technical documentation
- Support the development and/or review of CS equipment documents including work instructions and defect rectification plans as required
- Conduct CS maintenance tasks and fault rectification activities as required.
- Provide assistance to CS Ship Maintenance Manager as required
- Participate in equipment Operation and Maintenance (O&M) training if applicable
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and determine effective mitigation strategies
- Flexibility to travel to both domestic and international destinations as required
- Ability to support the DDG CSI leadership team by monitoring and effectively reporting the progress of assigned tasking in a timely manner
- Certificate 3 in Electronics Engineering discipline with a minimum 3 years of technical experience in a maritime, defence or shipyard environment
- Current Australian Defence Force security clearance at Negative Vetting 1 level or ability to obtain
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.