Capture Manager, Business Development - TCSApply Requisition ID 133344BR Date updated 02/08/2019
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pipeline development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for TCS for pursuits
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to Raytheon’s TCS business leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to inform capture efforts.
- Product line strategy development: Develop product line strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that smartly leverage Raytheon’s core TCS products and technologies to obtain most efficient and effective use of company investments and product line commonality strategies.
- Capture execution: Develop and lead new business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Need to understand operational value of ABP products and how they integrate within airborne sensors and effectors from both an operational and mission solution perspective.
- 12+ years of professional related working experience
- Successful business captures in the communications market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of tactical communications, platforms and missions
- DoD Secret Clearance (minimum)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Operational experience and familiarity with tactical communication systems
- International capture experience
- Strong understanding of the unique international requirements such as licensing, FCPA, FMS and DCS procurements and prior experience working with the various USG organizations that provide the necessary USG support and approvals for such international sales
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
MBA or advanced degree
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
AL - Huntsville
IN - Ft. Wayne
MA - Marlborough
MD - Aberdeen
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
CANCELLED MSU Spring 2019 Next Day Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: MSU Breslin Center 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UTSA Campus Screens - Spring 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 11:30 am CT Address: UTSA Career Center 1 UTSA Circle San Antonio, Texas 78249 Type: Campus Screens
Time: 10:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon Open House Hiring Event - Texas
Time: 3:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Richardson Civic Center 411 W Arapaho Rd Suite 102 Richardson, Texas 75080 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
ASU- Engineering Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 8:30 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Sun Devil Fitness Complex (SDFCT) 500 E. Apache Blvd. Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Screens
Cal State Fullerton Spring 19 Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Titan Student Union 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, California 92831 Type: Campus Career Fair