Technical OfficerApply Requisition ID 143912BR Date updated 07/12/2019
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
If you are seeking a new career and chasing something different we have the perfect opportunity for you to step out and make your mark within our Mission Solution business. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional who is keen to establish themselves within the business and drive efficiencies within the team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, Naval Communications Station, Harold E Hold (NCS HEH) you will assist in asset record keeping, management of asset and engineering databases, configuration management, design advice, defect investigations, publication management, technical information review and maintenance related investigations.
The Technical Officer will provide project management support for many of the tasks required to be completed on site including provision of permits as applicable to the scope of work. All engineering activities and associated work will be performed in accordance with the Raytheon Management System (RMS) and associated plans and procedures.
- Project manage and develop assigned technical tasks.
- Raise and progress deviations and modification orders.
- Update and maintain asset management database and maintain up-to-date and accurate technical records.
- Conduct defect and maintenance deficiency investigations.
- Optimise reliability and maintainability by identifying current defect and deficiency trends
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience with min. 4 years experience
- Certificate in Asset Management will be seen as advantageous
- Requires advanced knowledge of project management.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of engineering systems or asset management processes.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications as well as Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) security clearance from the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA). Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.