Sustainment EngineerApply Requisition ID 143080BR Date updated 08/11/2019
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Meet key performance indicators (KPI) for technical compliance and contribute to program KPI and goals.
- Develop, review and approve design changes in accordance with the provisions documented in the EMS.
- Ensure that adequate engineering records are generated and maintained to ensure the quality system is maintained.
- Ensure that technical solutions are delivered in accordance with regulatory and industry requirements, corporate procedures and contracted standards.
- Provide technical advice to engineering officers, maintenance and logistics teams to ensure that requisite levels of availability and performance targets are achieved.
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering (with a significant component of Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of technical regulations and practices.
- Valid ‘C’ Class Driver's license & Construction White Card
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) security clearance from the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA)
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.