Security OfficerApply Requisition ID 128511BR Date updated 12/08/2018
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Located in Exmouth, WA
At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce. Opportunities are now available for a Security Officer to join or operations at the Harold E. Holt Naval Communications Base in Exmouth, WA on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. Reporting to the Ancillary Services Manager, the Security Officer has the overall responsibility for managing the security scope for the Naval Communications Station – Harold E Holt (NCS HEH) Programs.
- Liaise with local Defence Security Authority (DSA), Australian Government Security Vetting Authority (AGSVA), Defence Security and Vetting Service (DS&VS), Capability, Acquisition & Sustainment Group (CASG) Security Officer and other CoA / DoD Management, Wide Area & Space Surveillance Systems Program Office (WASSSPO) and on-site Australian Federal Police (AFP) personnel.
- Maintaining security documents and registers as per Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) guidelines, i.e. Facility Security Register, including:
- Facilitating personal security clearances and associated actions for Raytheon NCS HEH personnel.
- Develop and implement an ongoing program of security education and awareness for all RA personnel.
- Conduct preliminary inquiries into suspected or confirmed security breaches, maintaining immediate and regular contact with CASG.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience developing and updating documents such as policies, procedures, investigation reports, project status reports, ergonomic assessments, registers, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in a security and/or facilities role.
- Exposure to Australian Defence environment will be well regarded but not essential
- Eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "apply" button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Veteran ONLY Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Veterans Northeast Outreach Center 10 REED Street HAVERHILL, Massachusetts Type: Professional Career Fair
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2019
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Type: Diversity Conference Career FairsRegister
GEOINT Community Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Waterford at Fair Oaks 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, Virginia 22033 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Hood SFL-TAP Mega Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood on Fort Hood 5764 24th Street Fort Hood, Texas Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair