Quality EngineerApply Requisition ID 143082BR Date updated 07/12/2019
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
The Quality Engineer provides expert assistance, advice and coaching to the NCS HEH leadership team and project staff on all matters relating to quality assurance which requires a good understanding of the ISO Standard, and RMS policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by adhering to the enterprise’s occupational health, safety and environmental policies and programmes.
- Establish, implement, and maintain the QMS ensuring its alignment to the RMS and continuing certification to the ISO Standard.
- Develop and maintain an audit schedule. Conduct internal audits in accordance with the approved audit program. Prepare and present audit reports. Work to harmonise the audit schedules with the corporate audit schedule.
- Act as a trusted partner, assisting to develop and maintain clear and effective policies and procedures on the RMS including providing advice on document architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computing, Information, Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Cert IV in Quality Management.
- Formal qualification by a recognised AQF Training organisation (e.g. SAI Global)
- Formal qualification as a Lead Auditor by a recognised AQF Training organisation (e.g. SAI Global)
- A minimum of six (6) years prior relevant experience in a quality assurance role.
- Demonstrated understanding of:International Quality Management System standard ISO9001-2015;
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 143082
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.