Project Officer (Survey and Quote)Apply Requisition ID 140489BR Date updated 05/22/2019
- Located in Exmouth, WA
- Gateway to the world-class Ningaloo Reef
- Tailored career and development opportunities
Within this busy role you will be responsible for ensuring that the S&Q tasks, over and above the contracted scope of the HEH contract, form a significant portion of the work performed at NCS HEH. Pivotal to the successful achievement of these S&Q project activities, the S&Q Project Officer works with the Project S&Q Manager to plan, coordinate and execute S&Q activities.
- Ensuring that all EHS requirements in relation to S&Q activities are in place prior to work commencing
- Conducting pre-job meetings and attending conferences as well as ensuring the training and qualifications of subcontractor personnel meet site requirements
- Actively managing and monitoring subcontractor progress on site to ensure that EHS standards are met and adhered to
- Maintaining reporting metrics and performance indicators as well as preparation of project reports for the Project S&Q Lead including the customer
- Identify and anticipate any associated risks relating to the schedule of planned works.
- Demonstrated competence in PMBOK competencies and the ability to work in Sustainment project environments of PCAT Level 5 or greater complexity
- Ability to interpret and apply PM aspects of Raytheon's IPDS and a knowledge of acquisition and sustainment requirements and processes
- Proven experience with tender evaluations/trade studies
- AQF Level 4 Certificate IV (or higher) in Project Management
- Ability to meet the requirements of Raytheon Certified PM Ready or Leading at Level 5 in Sustainment
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com 140489
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.