Maintenance SupervisorApply Requisition ID 143000BR Date updated 07/01/2019
- Located in Exmouth
- Gateway to the world-class Ningaloo Reef
- Tailored Career Opportunities
- Ensuring contractual requirements of maintenance, system performance and KPI’s are met.
- Act as delegate for the Program Manager.
- Develop Contract Status Reports (CSR) and Combined Services Summary Report (CSSR) data.
- Control the scheduling and performance of all Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance activities.
- Supervise and manage all requisition functions to maintain adequate spares, tools, and materials.
- Previous experience and responsibility for making minor improvements to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a job area.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance management with a technical/trade background
- Experience supervising a team consisting of various trade professionals
- Associate Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 143000
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.