University Programs: Financial Analyst I
El Segundo, California
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Join the Special Programs Product Line team within the Space Systems (SS) mission area and Space & Airborne Systems (SAS) business. This is a great learning opportunity for an individual analyst to learn essential activities related to execution of both existing programs and key pursuits. This dynamic program area contains a number of programs with multiple contract types (FFP, CPFF, and CPIF).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), proposal oversight, working with internal and external customers, foreign exchange execution and audit/policy compliance.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Ability to learn how to analyze financial data and communicate financial information internally and externally to the product line.
- Utilize good leadership and organizational skills by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
- EVMS experience desired
- Independently create and accurately analyze financial data
- PRISM/MRP experience
- Ability to obtain a TS and/or SSBI Clearance is a plus
- Must have a BS / BA with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field by Summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.