University Programs: Contracts Administrator
El Segundo, California
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at www.raytheon.com/careers and apply!***
This is a great opportunity to join the Contracts organization to support the Space Systems portfolio. The selected candidate will provide general support to the Space Systems Contracts Team in association with the contract administration of the on-going contracts, proposals, new business campaigns and contract closure activities within Space Systems.
This role will require an understanding of company policies and procedures and their application of contract structures. The selected candidate will be involved with front-end engagement in structuring sound business agreements and will provide support closure to contractual issues. The role maintains close partnerships with the Program Office, Finance, the Officer of General Counsel and the Global Trace Compliance groups.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with customer interface
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- Working within a team, fostering teamwork, collaboration, and trust
- Ability to work multiple projects /assignments concurrently, prioritizing as necessary, and possessing time management and organizational skills Ability to partner with others and work on teams
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition regulations and supplements, e.g. FAR, DFARS, and ITAR
- Prior Contracts experience
Required Education (including major): Must have a BS / BA with a major in Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Studies, Pre-Law, or other related field by Summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.131223
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.