Senior Program Cost Schedule & Control AnalystApply Requisition ID 143786BR Date updated 07/10/2019
Other responsibilities are to drive the finance process for a set of programs to ensure and influence processes related to EVM policies and procedures and ensuring we adhere to them with regards to Material EV, BOM traceability, production labor and production support labor. The analyst will be responsible for PRISM material analysis process as it relates to development and/or production programs and supporting the Material Program Manager. In addition, this position is responsible for actively identifying risks that affect cost and/or schedule and providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects. Performance of additional ad-hoc analysis will be required as well as support of 5 Year and AOP forecasting.
- 4+ years of Related Experience
- Proficient/experienced in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and achieve results
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as required
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools; and independently create and accurately analyze cost data
- Organizational skills in leading/coordinating program personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, etc.) in program development and execution
- Communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal/external dissemination
- Experience in organizing, preparing and presenting briefings to customers, management and peers
- Individual must be a self-starter and an independent worker in support of the program
- Experience in using SAP Business Systems and experience in PRISM EV
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Indy Pride Career Fair 2019
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Indiana Historical Society 450 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Online People with Disabilities Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military - Boston Veterans Job Fair - Foxbourgh, MA
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Gillette Stadium 1 patriot Place, Foxborough, MA Foxborough, MA, Massachusetts 02035 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS Networking Event - Dayton Ohio
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: TJ Chumps 1100 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd Fairborn, Ohio 45324 Type: Networking EventRegister
New Mexico State U., Resume Reviews
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: NMSU The Engineering Learning Communities Rooms 345 & 351 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Screaming Eagle
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway, Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister