Principal Financial AnalystApply Requisition ID 143638BR Date updated 07/09/2019
The SAS Business Processes & Systems team has a PART-TIME opportunity for an individual to join their team.
In this role, the selected candidate will serve as a training representative of the BP&S Team and will educate the SAS Finance team in key process and system focus areas.These training subjects include but are not limited to Program Finance overview and Financial Reporting, Earned Value, EACs, Financial Planning, Proposals, including Raytheon used systems and tools.
Responsibilities include delivering instructor led training as needed by the SAS Finance team across multiple sites and mission areas, primarily focused in El Segundo, Goleta, McKinney, Largo and Marlborough. This individual will be a critical team member in executing a training strategy for the organization and will be a key point of contact for all mission area finance teams. The individual will also spend time assisting financial analysts throughout the business with their use of Raytheon uses tools and associated processes, which may include supporting data analysis, EV analysis, ETC and EAC development, and responding to program finance related questions.
The selected candidate will also help develop training curriculum and travel to teach courses on an as-needed basis, in order to enable customer self-sufficiency across SAS. An ability to clearly communicate process instruction is critical. The individual will have the opportunity to become involved with ongoing training strategy activities and system enhancements. As a member of the BP&S team, you will have the opportunity to become involved with other projects, as desired, to help improve the learning, systems, tools, and processes used throughout the Finance community.
- 6+ years of Related Experience
- PART TIME ONLY
- Knowledge of SAS used, BP&S supported tools
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel to deliver training to finance teams
- Willingness to problem solve and streamline training delivery
- Strong presentation, training delivery and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple customers/activities, attention to detail, and time management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to represent SAS BP&S professionally in various team environments
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- Experience and knowledge of SAS used, BP&S supported tools, specifically APEX, PRISM, PMX, RPlan and EDIT+
- Practical experience in applications of EVMS, Cost and Schedule Integration, and EAC preparation
- Hands on experience with Joint Surveillance Audits and DCMA requirements
- Practical application of Financial Forecasting, including use of RPlan for SRO, AOP and 5 year
- Practical experience in developing an EAC
- Experience in training and/or mentoring employees
- Ability to interact with all levels of management throughout multiple functions (e.g., Finance, Mission Assurance, IT, etc.)
- Existing Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
FL - Largo
MA - Marlborough
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Indy Pride Career Fair 2019
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Indiana Historical Society 450 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Online People with Disabilities Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military - Boston Veterans Job Fair - Foxbourgh, MA
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Gillette Stadium 1 patriot Place, Foxborough, MA Foxborough, MA, Massachusetts 02035 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS Networking Event - Dayton Ohio
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: TJ Chumps 1100 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd Fairborn, Ohio 45324 Type: Networking EventRegister
New Mexico State U., Resume Reviews
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: NMSU The Engineering Learning Communities Rooms 345 & 351 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Screaming Eagle
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway, Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister