Mgr I Financial AnalysisApply Requisition ID 143734BR Date updated 07/10/2019
Finance Manager responsible for the F-15 Japan Program within the Secure Sensor Systems (S3) Mission Area. Responsibilities include various weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual routines including the following: Earned Value reporting, Baseline Planning and Development, Estimates at Completion (EACs), risk and opportunity development, financial forecasting, Short Range Outlook (SRO), Annual Operation Plan (AOP) and 5-year strategic planning. The candidate will also have the opportunity to support various customer meetings, F-15 level meetings and senior management level meetings. This position will have the opportunity to engage in proposal development within the development programs including review of Basis of Estimates (BOEs), chart preparation, cost volume development, manpower planning and contract negotiation preparation.
This position will manage a staff of 2-4 people and will be responsible for guiding a team of analysts in continued process improvement, reporting efficiencies and product quality. Success in this role will be dictated by one’s ability to meet critical deadlines while managing multiple conflicting priorities. The manager will need to analyze and understand data quickly in order to make informed business decisions. The candidate will need to exhibit financial independence, possess high business acumen and exhibit robust analysis within the F-15 development programs portfolio. This role must be able to interpret and ensure implementation of Raytheon Financial Policies and Procedures to program personnel as part of their daily/weekly communications.
- Minimum 6 years of related finance experience
- Earned value analysis (SPI/CPI/TCPI/IEAC/VAR)
- Experience in externally reported EVM programs (IPMR, CFSR, DFARS clauses, DID formats, etc).
- Strong analytical abilities
- Understanding and application of finance principles, concepts, practices, and standard knowledge of industry practices
- Experience in interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, etc.) in program development and execution
- Experience in communicating financial concepts, trends and variances to management
- Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues
- Ability to plan and manage daily tasks, meet deadlines, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to various levels of management
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent personal computer skills including a high level of proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with modeling, creating formulas, and complex data mining using MS Office Excel
- Experience with SAP APEX, BW and BPS
- Experience interfacing with customers external to Raytheon
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Ability to Work under minimal supervision. Participates in determining objectives of assignment plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives after training period
- Ability to quickly master Business Systems
- Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Indy Pride Career Fair 2019
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Indiana Historical Society 450 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon Online People with Disabilities Career Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military - Boston Veterans Job Fair - Foxbourgh, MA
Time: 11:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET Address: Gillette Stadium 1 patriot Place, Foxborough, MA Foxborough, MA, Massachusetts 02035 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS Networking Event - Dayton Ohio
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 7:00 pm PT Address: TJ Chumps 1100 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd Fairborn, Ohio 45324 Type: Networking EventRegister
New Mexico State U., Resume Reviews
Time: 1:00 pm MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: NMSU The Engineering Learning Communities Rooms 345 & 351 Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Screaming Eagle
Time: 9:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 134 National Business Parkway, Suite 100 Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701 Type: Professional Career FairRegister