Automation Digital Factory DeveloperApply Requisition ID 134904BR Date updated 03/06/2019
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in programming ability, be a self-starter, have an engineering mindset, and the ability to provide troubleshooting support. They have expertise in automation integrations with robots, PLCs, various databases and digital systems, automated configuration management, IT security interaction, user interface displays, and SAP interaction. This position requires travel to various locations around the country and some off-hours work to support factory deployments.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- LabVIEW and Test Stand expertise
- Familiarity with SCADA systems Deployment and Support
- 4+ years of experience working with IT and OT integration projects
- Familiarity with SAP and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ISA-95 and ISA-99 Architectures
- Proven work with Integration of Hardware and Software Systems
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Familiarity with Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory concepts, Digital Manufacturing Simulation
- Experience with cyber and/or cyber-physical systems security protocols
- Experience with PLCs, MTConnect, and/or Transactional Automation (use of API, XML)
- Ability to obtain an SSBI clearance, or candidate holds active SSBI.
- Experience or education in systems engineering and application to automation systems.
- Experience in integrating multi-disciplined projects
- Database, Web server, Storage, Network, Active Directory
- Integration with robotics and various forms of physical and digital automation
BS in and Engineering field or the sciences (Computer Science, Math or Applied Physics or other applicable STEM field
MS in and Engineering field or the sciences (Computer Science, Math or Applied Physics or other applicable STEM field
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
CA - Goleta
FL - Largo
MS - Forest
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Santa Barbara - The American Riviera
Our location in Goleta, Santa Barbara offers a broad range of roles – all of which provide ample opportunity to pioneer new technology. Santa Barbara is also known as the American Riviera. See what that city has to offer. Learn More
A safer world starts with smart thinking
As a global enterprise, Raytheon’s professional functions touch all areas of the company and all corners of the world. Each of our businesses has its own professional staff at its specific locations, while a corporate team is in place at our headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts. Learn More
Find your fit then start standing out
Our inclusive culture is one that recognizes uniqueness, empowers each employee, values all contributions and contributors, and leverages a diverse workforce. An important component of this is our wide range of Employee Resource Groups. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Fort Lee HIRE VETS NOW Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am ET - 1:30 pm ET Address: Fort Lee Soldier Support Ceter B Avenue, Bldg. 3400, Room 125 Fort Lee, Virginia 23801 Type: Professional Career Fair
Directed Energy to DC (DE2DC)
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career Fair
SWE Virtual Career Fair
Time: 1:00 pm ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Video InterviewingRegister
Open House Hiring event in Fulton, MD
Time: 3:00 pm ET - 8:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Systems Engineering Virtual Open House
Time: 11:30 am ET - 1:30 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
Raytheon IDS will be at the The 7th Annual MRC/OFCCP Hiring Event
Time: 8:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: The MA State Transportation Building is located 10 park plaza boston, Massachusetts 02116 Type: Professional Career Fair