Supply Support AssociateApply Requisition ID 154599BR Date updated 02/11/2020
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Based at Edinburgh
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Verify recommendations for procurement/repair from inventory management tools/analysis.
- Manage inventory locations to optimise inventory holdings/procurements and repairs.
- Inventory Management, including maintaining stock levels at locations and ensuring the integrity of material control data and inventory management system data.
- Repairable Item activities including management and control of repairs and technical regulatory reports.
- Freight and distribution activities including use of standard national and international freight agents and development of custom freight solutions.
- Requires a Cert 1 in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation or Distribution, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience required.
- Previous experience checking and making minor adjustments to work methods to solve routine problems in current work processes and systems.
- Able to be trained in the use of software based inventory management systems.
- Ability to deliver day-to-day objectives which directly impact on achievement of results for the job area.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.