Senior Engineering OfficerApply Requisition ID 146411BR Date updated 08/23/2019
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Based at Edinburgh
- Assist in the development of engineering change proposals and contribute to the development of deviations, modification orders and special technical instructions.
- Perform disposition of technical information.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records using company and customer mandated systems.
- Assist in the generation of supportability engineering reports.
- Support sponsored publications including developing publication amendments
- Previous experience making improvements to processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area.
- Engineering authority for ‘develop’, with the ability to progress to ‘review/approval’.
- Knowledge of Defence Aviation Safety Regulation (8000.011), TAMM (7001.053), and CM Guide (7001.047).
- Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical), or equivalent aircraft/platform type training with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Logistics Engineering or Technical Assessing.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.