PKI Security Engineer
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is seeking to hire a PKI Security Engineer experienced in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
The successful candidate for this job will be able to leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Note: Relocation assistance will not be provided.
- Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Customer focus for supporting hundreds of customer’s applications / services using thousands of certificates
- Must have at minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in cyber security
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
- Nice to have: Powershell or other scripting experience.
Required Education (including Major): College Degree in a technical discipline, or 3+ years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
MN - Eagan
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).