NWS Capture Excellence LeadApply Requisition ID 124950BR Date updated 02/04/2019
The MA CX Lead is responsible for instilling a winning culture within NWS to increase win rates and achieve bookings targets. The MA CX Lead ensures NWS utilizes IIS capture and proposal best practices, processes, tools and resources by driving and coaching NWS capture teams. The MA CX Lead is responsible for all competitive pursuits within NWS, improving capture and proposal discipline throughout NWS and driving capture excellence and continuous improvement across the capture lifecycle.
The MA CX Lead is responsible for attracting, recruiting and developing capture managers. The MA CX Lead will provide direct engagement on NWS captures to improve PWin and improve core competency of the capture managers.
The MA CX Lead is responsible for developing and deploying Mission Area NBI Efficiency improvements to increase overall efficiency without impacting PWin.
The MA CX Lead is responsible for maintaining ongoing communication and information exchange with the Mission Area BD Executive, Mission Area Program Leadership and the IIS CX Lead to report status, address resource needs, improve coordination and facilitate sound business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration /Management or a related Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 15 years demonstrated capture management experience, strategic planning and management experience
- At least 10 years of direct experience with the DoD agencies operating in multiple markets, with a focus on FAA, NASA and NOA agencies
- Minimum 5 years experience in Navigational, Weather systems domains
- Successful at winning large (>$100M) capture efforts within the DoD
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions in stressful business situations
- Must demonstrate agile decision making, strategic thinking and ability drive the team to results.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within and as lead and influence high performing teams; a highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring of individuals and teams
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be available to travel as necessary
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
- Familiarity with Raytheon businesses, policies, and practices
- Senior level experience with DoD, operating in multiple markets or equivalent corporate business experience
- Demonstrated networking abilities among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the DoD and other government agencies, Corporate enterprise, and industry partners / competitors
- Experience working with complex acquisition processes
- Maintain Focus on Customer/Mission while balancing winning the “evaluation”
- Agile Decision Making, valuing diversity of thought and making sound decisions and applying sound judgment
- Masterful communication skills; Ability to translate between internal language and that of the customer environment; Ensure win strategies and differentiators are positioned relative to customer priorities, etc.
- Ability to allocate resources as needed and prioritize effectively in limited time frames; work across and throughout leadership channels to ensure appropriate multi-functional engagement to achieve needed objectives/milestones
- Customer Engagement, the ability to understand diverse customer needs;
- Leadership, with a clear vision and ethical compass;
- Market and Domain Knowledge, with a system-of-systems focus;
- Relationship Management, emphasizing active listening and communications;
- Win Strategy Development, to create sound business models and value propositions by synthesizing information.
- Capture Management; drives team to be an effective and motivated team that develops a customer-focused winning solution and that optimizes use of NBI
- Ability to appropriately tailor a process to focus on those things that positively impact the outcome while not sacrificing those items critical to internal communication and requirements.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U of Arizona - Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 9:00 am MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Old Engineering Building E. University Blvd. Rooms 101, 204, 302 Tucson, Arizona 85719 Type: Campus Screens
UMass Lowell Spring 2019 Career Fair
Time: 4:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: UML Tsongas Center 300 Arcand Drive Lowell, Massachusetts 01852 Type: Campus Career Fair
UT Arlington On-Campus Interviews - Spring 2019
Time: 9:00 am CT - 4:45 pm CT Address: Career Development Center 300 W. 1st Street, Suite 180S Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Screens
TSTC Waco's Industry Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: TSTC Student Recreation Center 3801 Campus Dr Waco, 76705 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
IDS - Second Annual Career Fair
Time: 8:00 am PT - 5:30 am PT Address: Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School 565 Maple St Danvers, Massachusetts 01923 Type: Professional Career Fair
Referral Interview Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Open House