IPS Business Development ManagerApply Requisition ID 149149BR Date updated 09/26/2019
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The IPS Business Development Manager (BDM) will report to the IPS BD Executive and will functionally support multiple portfolios within IPS focusing on NGA and other IC portfolios. The BDM will be accountable for each fiscal year booking targets of >$450M and strategies to achieve five year growth objectives of 3% CAGR within current and new markets. The BDM will be accountable to manage the allocated discretionary budgets for Selling and Bid and Proposals. The BDM will oversee and guide a geographically dispersed team of 5-10 capture managers.
Specifically, the BDM will be responsible for:
- Identifying, maturing, and managing a 5X opportunity pipeline for portfolios
- Managing customer engagements/relationships at all levels and working across agency boundaries. Supporting, managing and executing executive contact plans
- Establishing and growing working relationships with industry partners.
- Managing the business development gate reviews, color teams, and strategic planning activities.
- Shaping requirements and acquisition strategies
- Performing competitive assessments
- Conducting and presenting market assessments, assisting in the preparation of business plans, including planning for marketing proposals.
- Continually review and monitor status of program/pursuit activities both internally and externally and recommend revisions and/or updates to these plans as appropriate.
- Management of allocated Selling and Bid and Proposal budgets to yearly targets
- Preparation of material to support monthly growth reviews, BD Operations reviews, monthly status, and maintenance of pipeline database (ERPM) to manage the day to day business.
The Intelligence Production Solutions (IPS) business area includes NGA and other IC development and Operations and Maintenance programs; enterprise transition/efficiency/transformation services; centralized, remote IT service centers; IT procurement services; and infrastructure/facilities management services on mission critical systems across the IC. Other portfolio areas within IPS include GEOINT Processing, SIGINT and Space, ABI & Multi-INT, and ASP and Data Services.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes
- 20 years of progressive experience working with IC Customers, NGA and NRO in particular, on OM&E, Services, and development programs.
- Recent, winning experience with IT, cloud, and data center services acquisitions
- Solid leadership with proven results in achieving financial and growth objectives
- Proven win record and experience in the capture of $100M + programs.
- Strategic and visionary thinker with the ability to develop, communicate and execute mission of the organization
- Senior level management experience involving interaction with Executive level customers/management and management of a staff of 10 or more employees
- Established customer and industry network and community recognition
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- B.S. Engineering or technical related field
- Master degree in business or engineering discipline preferred
- Managed Service Provider experience preferred
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U. Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Information Session - Spring 2020
Time: 6:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Illini Union, Room 210 1401 W. Green Street Urbana, Illinois 61801 Type: Information Session
U. Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Engineering Career Fair - Spring 2020
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) 201 E. Peabody Drive Champaign, Illinois 61820 Type: Campus Career Fair
U. of Michigan - Engineering Information Session (Winter 2020)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:30 pm ET Address: North Campus DOW Bldg, Room 2150 2300 Hayward Street Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 Type: Information Session
Mississippi State University Career Fair
Time: 9:00 am CT - 4:00 pm CT Address: Humphrey Coliseum 55 Bailey Howell Drive Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
Collin College - Spring Creek Campus
Time: 10:00 am MT - 2:00 pm MT Address: Collins College - Spring Creek Campus 2800 E Spring Creek Parkway Plano, Texas 75074 Type: Campus Career Fair
UAH Spring 2020 Career Fair
Time: 8:30 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: University Fitness Center 500 John Wright Drive Huntsville, Alabama 35805 Type: Campus Career Fair