IIS CSM Strategic Account DirectorApply Requisition ID 123142BR Date updated 09/10/2018
Job Description: IIS CSM Strategic Account Director
This position serves as the Strategic Account Director for a classified customer, reporting to the CSM Business Development Director. This leader will be the primary point of contact between Raytheon and the customer. Primary responsibilities are:
- Develops, implements, communicates, and manages the overall account strategy
- Develops and executes an Account Plan that defines the overall account strategy, customer contact planning, opportunity identification, and also maintains the overall account plan as a living document
- Manages a team of sub-account managers.
- Identifies business opportunities that align with the CSM strategy, and prioritizes opportunities based on strategy and budgeted resources.
- Qualifies opportunities through established gating process to get leadership and stakeholder buy-in.
- Maintains a 3X qualified pipeline and responsible for the competitive bookings AOP within the account.
- Accountable for business development lifecycle for all opportunities within the account.
- 16+ years of progressive leadership experience and experience leading teams.
- Experience planning and leading complex projects.
- Developing and executing a growth strategy based on solid strategic planning
- Demonstrated experience creating and capturing new business
- Leading change efforts and aligning the business with changes in the market
- Developing partnerships and alliances to create cross-organizational teams focusing on business capture
- Having well established networks with senior leaders throughout the military, government and intelligence communities. Promote the company through personal engagement with customers at senior-level meetings and conferences and has ability to engage senior leaders across the Intelligence Community
- Solid understanding of U.S. procurement practices, prime contractor and subcontractor relationships, and decision points within the acquisition process
- Ability to communicate, influence and motivate with a well-developed management philosophy, based on participation and consensus-building, and demonstrated ability to recruit and develop effective teams
- Ability to operate effectively and thrive in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment, creating bonds of trust and clear understanding of mutual interests
- Conversant and credible in discussing technical and mission-oriented matters
- Recognized credibility with our customer and the ability to work seamlessly with the Raytheon Leadership team
- Strong business acumen; broad familiarity with customers and company structure
- Ability to develop and maintain company networks to leverage broad resources available within Raytheon to accomplish assigned tasks
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or International Affairs is required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high pressure environment
- Creative and innovative troubleshooter who possesses very strong organizational skills, coordination, planning, analytical, teaming and problem-solving skills
- Have a high situational awareness, be able to effectively work multiple projects simultaneously with diverse groups and customers, and possess the ability to produce under stressful conditions using essential diplomatic skills
- Eligible to be submitted for a secret clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 123142
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U of Arizona - Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 9:00 am MT - 5:00 pm MT Address: Old Engineering Building E. University Blvd. Rooms 101, 204, 302 Tucson, Arizona 85719 Type: Campus Screens
UMass Lowell Spring 2019 Career Fair
Time: 4:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: UML Tsongas Center 300 Arcand Drive Lowell, Massachusetts 01852 Type: Campus Career Fair
UT Arlington On-Campus Interviews - Spring 2019
Time: 9:00 am CT - 4:45 pm CT Address: Career Development Center 300 W. 1st Street, Suite 180S Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Screens
TSTC Waco's Industry Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: TSTC Student Recreation Center 3801 Campus Dr Waco, 76705 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
IDS - Second Annual Career Fair
Time: 8:00 am PT - 5:30 am PT Address: Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School 565 Maple St Danvers, Massachusetts 01923 Type: Professional Career Fair
Referral Interview Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Open House