GIS-IPX Business Development (BD) DirectorApply Requisition ID 130148BR Date updated 12/20/2018
Specifically, the BD Director will be responsible for:
- Managing customer engagements/relationship management at all levels and working across agency boundaries. Supporting, managing and executing executive contact plans
- Establishing and growing working relationships with industry partners.
- Identifying and maturing new opportunities. Managing the new business pipeline.
- Managing the business development gate reviews, color teams and strategic planning activities.
- Shaping requirements and acquisition strategies
- Performing competitive assessments
- Conducting and presenting market assessments, assisting in the preparation of business plans, including planning for marketing proposals and IR&D activities
- Continually review and monitor status of program/pursuit activities both internally and externally and recommend revisions and/or updates to these plans as appropriate.
- Preparation of monthly new business reviews (MNBR), Monthly Operations Reviews (MOR) and ERPM entries to manage the day to day business.
- Engagement with other company-wide initiatives such as Strategic Business Areas and various Integrated Product Teams will be required. This includes branding campaigns, media relations, trade shows, and support to congressional liaison staff are encompassed by this position.
The IPX sub-mission area under the GIS mission area has development programs that support the intelligence community and Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center. Capabilities include ground processing of multiple sensor phenomenology’s and ground processing infrastructure up to classified data centers.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes
- 20 years of progressive experience working with the NRO and Air Force Space and Missile Systems Customers.
- Understands the mission ground processing across multiple collection asset classes
- Solid leadership and execution with proven results in achieving financial and growth objectives
- Proven win record and experience in the capture of $100M + programs.
- Strategic and visionary thinker with the ability to develop, communicate and execute mission of the organization
- Senior level management experience involving interaction with Executive level customers/management and management of a staff of 10 or more employees
- Established network and community recognition
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- B.S. Engineering or technical related field
- Master degree in business or engineering discipline preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 130148
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
University of Arizona Engineering iExpo - Spring 2019
Time: 10:00 am MT - 4:00 pm MT Address: Student Union Memorial Center 1303 E. University Blvd. 3rd Floor Tucson, Arizona 85719 Type: Campus Career Fair
U of Arizona - Engineering Tech Talk - Spring 2019
Time: 6:00 pm MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Student Engagement & Career Development (SUMC, 411) 1303 E. University Blvd Bldg. #17, Suite 411 Tucson, Arizona 85721 Type: Tech Talk
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair
Georgia Tech Grand Challenge Industry Panel
Time: 5:00 pm ET - 7:30 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Employer Panel
Veteran's Virtual Open House
Time: 11:30 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister