BD Operations AnalystApply Requisition ID 140575BR Date updated 05/17/2019
- Candidate will need to ensure compliance to Company Policy(s) and IIS Standard Procedures / Directives.
- Must possess ability to influence others, developing credible relationships and skillfully build trusting relationships at all levels of the Organization and the Enterprise.
- Works independently with little to no guidance
- Strong understanding of BD processes and ability to translate into requirements for tool development in support of BD processes.
- Possesses strong team member and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic environment with critical short turn results
- Business acumen, strong analytical skills and sound judgment, with the ability to influence team behaviors to achieve results.
- Responsible for training, communication and change management for BD tools.
- Managing sales/bookings forecast input to the SIOP process for IIS
- Collaborating with operations and supply chain with a regular cadence for S&OP to improve our speed of execution and conversion of bookings to sales.
- Develop reporting and forecasting models based upon pipeline data and metrics. Refine demand plan using statistical and analytical tools.
- Represent IIS as the Lead on the ERPM Enterprise Council
- BS/BA and 10 years’ experience working in relevant industry with experience in Business Development, Contracts, Supply Chain, Operations, IT and/or Project Management.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and success leading continuous improvement projects and/or project management.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) and ability to translate data into information with ability to clearly present and be used and understood by other functions
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Very fluent in computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Sharepoint (RShare), Tableau and ERPM
- Highly organized and strong project management and analytical skills.
- Understands the decision making process across the Enterprise. Interacts with other businesses, as required, to leverage collaborative solutions
- Knowledge of IIS and Enterprise products / capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain trusting relationships at all levels of the Organization both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140575
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf’s Edge Club 7315 Bayshore BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
Patch Barracks Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Swabian Special Events Center Patch Barracks 2502, 7056 Stuttgart, 70569 Type: Professional Career Fair
Ramstein Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Ramstein Officers' Club 302 Lincoln Boulevard Ramstein, 66877 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
National Intern Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Networking Event
Hire Our Heroes Joint Base San Antonio Networking Reception
Time: 5:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: RBFCU Admin Service Center 1 IKEA RBFCU Parkway Randy Smith Auditorium Live Oak, Texas 78233 Type: Professional Career Fair