Director I-Program ManagementApply Requisition ID 143699BR Date updated 07/17/2019
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with the ability to mature the program strategy, achieve exceptional technical, schedule and cost performance, and attain significant growth across the enterprise of operations, maintenance, support, sustainment and delivery orders.
Responsible for directing day to day program activities and serve as senior customer and subcontractor interface. The program director drives programmatic, financial and customer relationship success across the NISSC program.
The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and reports to the Multi-Domain Battle Management Program Area Director.
The Program Director will be responsible for the following:
- Execution of the concept of operations; establishing and building strong customer and industry partner relationships, leading the collaboration necessary across functional groups, broader Raytheon organizations and subcontractors to ensure customer and program success.
- Ensuring successful management of program risks and opportunities, program milestones are achieved through adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Corrective action plans to mitigate customer identified issues.
- Effectiveness of control systems and reporting for accurately processing change and controlling in-scope performance of program functional task elements such as operations, engineering, test, procurement, manufacturing, quality control, logistics, safety, security, and administrative functions.
- Meeting financial goals supporting the program area annual plan and growth goals as established by the Multi-Domain Battle Management Program Area Director.
- In this role, the Program Director will work closely with the United States Air Force customer and build positive effective relationships with both customers and teammates / partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fourteen plus years’ progressive experience managing large Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment and/or Modification/Modernization programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a Top Secret / SCI clearance.Candidate will have experience managing large programs
- Leading through program managers and functional leaders to create vision, establish plans and strategies, and motivate the product line to achieve established goals
- Successful experience in developing, restoring, and maintaining relationships with senior military and government customers. Extensive knowledge and awareness of military customs and courtesies
- Experience establishing teaming relationships and oversight of subcontractors
- Prior proposal/acquisition experience for large programs and understanding of the DOD/USAF procurement process
- Experience implementing Program Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS)
- Experience implementing and reporting performance using an Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience successfully managing Risk and Opportunity processes
- Understanding of all program financial and business processes and metrics
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and planning
- Customer focus and relationship building
- Experience executing development in an agile environment
- Developing Estimates to Complete/Estimates at Completion (ETC/EAC)
- Briefing external and internal senior leadership teams on program performance (Program Monthly Reviews)
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Missile Warning and Space C2 mission management and operations
- PMP certification; or Raytheon equivalent Program Management Certification
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 143699
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
CO - Colorado Springs
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Networking Reception
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
ClearedJobs.net CyberTexas Job Fair - UTSA Downtown
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: UTSA Downtown 501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Durango Building San Antonio, Texas 78207 Type: Professional Career Fair
Hire Our Heroes Fort Hood Career Summit - Career Fair
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 28218 Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
8th Annual Regional Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: Lowell Memorial Auditorium 50 E Merrimack Street Lowell, MA , 01852 Type: Professional Career Fair
DICE Career Fair - Dallas TX
Time: 4:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Ruthe Jackson Center 3113 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister