Supply Chain AssociateApply Requisition ID 143504BR Date updated 07/05/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Carole Park
The Supply Chain Associate controls the flow of goods, services, and information from origin through delivery in order to support multiple Programs from a single warehouse. This role is responsible for the input of logistics support strategies in capture phase pertinent to function and/or logistics specialty.
- Perform duties autonomously within the program environment.
- Provide input to logistics support strategies in capture phase pertinent to function and/or logistics specialty.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics support processes, such as inventory management, repairable item management, replenishment, demand management, warehouse operations, records management, distribution and related functions.
- Execute discretion within broad operational boundaries and procedures.
- Supply support design, planning and analysis for warehousing, inventory management and freight & distribution applications
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in Warehousing, Inventory and Freight & Distribution operational logistics systems.
- Defence Force logistics environment would be advantageous.
- A proven background of success in supporting customer requirements to meet time critical project deadlines.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.