Senior Systems Engineer - Verification & ValidationApply Requisition ID 131928BR Date updated 09/19/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Brisbane
The Verification & Validation Engineer will work with the customer to develop procedures and other artefacts for program test activities. Reporting to the Mobile Threat Training Emitter System (MTTES) Engineering Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on radar, communications, command and control, and network systems with domestic and international partners in close cooperation with the RAAF.
The successful applicant is required to provide requirements, design, verification and validation support to the MTTES project utilising your ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness to ensure that cost and schedule constraints are managed.
- Customer facing role
- Analysing stakeholder operational needs
- Development of formal verification and validation plans and procedures.
- Management of Developmental, Acceptance and Operational Test and Evaluation activities
- TRR conduct and coordination
- Trouble report management, defect investigations and coordination of V&V working groups
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline with experience in Systems Engineering
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) (desirable)
- Verification and Validation experience gained in a defence environment across Land, Sea or Air domains.
- Test and Evaluation experience within an ASDEFCON framework
- Ex-Defence members strongly encouraged to apply particularly with ADTEO / AMAFTU / AOSG / ARDU experience.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next role by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 131928
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 2
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.