Repairable Item CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 140365BR Date updated 05/20/2019
- Full-time, permanent role
- Position is based at Carole Park, QLD
- Opportunity to grow and advance your career
The Repairable Item Coordinator controls the flow of goods, services, and information from origin through delivery in order to support Program requirements. This role is responsible for input to logistics support strategies in capture phase to function and/or logistics specialty. It ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics support processes, such as inventory management, repairable item management, replenishment, demand management, warehouse operations, records management, distribution and related functions.
- Making adjustments or recommending enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of Supply Chain support to the program.
- Build a strong and responsive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Data entry and upkeep of relevant Raytheon Australia and Commonwealth Inventory Management Systems.
- Production planning & restocking scheduling for repairable items and other rotable items of supply.
- Assist in achievement of key performance indicator and logistics governance metrics.
- Formal qualifications in Management, Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent work experience in Supply/Logistics or Procurement related field.
- Ability to apply practical knowledge and skills, exercising sound judgement in solving problems
- At least 2 years repair management experience in a Defence sustainment/support program
- Operation of MILIS is highly desirable
- Knowledge of International Trade Compliance (e.g. ITAR) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) processes advantageous.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com. 140365
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.