Lead Systems Engineer - SoftwareApply Requisition ID 139402BR Date updated 05/18/2019
- Work on some of the latest Electronic Warfare Training Devices
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
As part of the Mobile Threat Training Emitting System (MTTES) project, our Engineers contribute to our mission by providing technical solutions to a wide range of challenging (and interesting) problems to meet the customer capability needs. They are required to provide requirements, design, verification and validation support to the project utilising ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness to ensure that cost and schedule constraints are managed.
- Implementation of a contemporary Battle Management System to support Force Level Electronic Warfare Training
- Interface with RAAF operational units and FMS equipment vendors
- Provision of system design and analysis activities
- Perform systems analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements
- Perform system design activities to ensure the system architecture is compatible, consistent and meets requirements and complete technical risk analysis as required
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline with eligibility for Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- At least 6 years’ experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, analysis, design, verification and validation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following technoligies is desirable:
- Battlespace command and control system applications
- Tactical data fusion applications
- Tactical data links
- Multi security domain and security posture systems
- Initiative, motivation and desire to achieve
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career hit the "apply" button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 139402
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 2
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.